Hi Zonaly. I love your choice of words, and I like your creativity because your stories flow together and the little preview is so big that everybody can view them in different perspectives.
Hi Zonaly. I love your choice of words, and I like your creativity because your stories flow together and the little preview is so big that everybody can view them in different perspectives.
I love the fact that you mentioned how someone can be wealthy but yet still feel alone or unhappy. Great choice of words,it makes the sentence easy to comprehend so that everyone is able to interpret different ideas or perspectives.
I really like how all your stories can be interpreted in different ways. It really makes the reader think about each scenario the way you choose specific words in the phrase.
Hi Zonaly. I love your choice of words, and I like your creativity because your stories flow together and the little preview is so big that everybody can view them in different perspectives.
ReplyDeleteHi Zonaly. I love your choice of words, and I like your creativity because your stories flow together and the little preview is so big that everybody can view them in different perspectives.
ReplyDeleteThe third one could be dark. Scary.
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that you mentioned how someone can be wealthy but yet still feel alone or unhappy. Great choice of words,it makes the sentence easy to comprehend so that everyone is able to interpret different ideas or perspectives.
ReplyDeleteI like that your stories cover multiple aspects. I cant wait to read what you next.
ReplyDeleteI really like how all your stories can be interpreted in different ways. It really makes the reader think about each scenario the way you choose specific words in the phrase.
ReplyDeleteI like the paradox of the rich man crying with money even though money is the so called source of happiness.
ReplyDeleteI like the fifth one because money doesn't always mean happiness. The richest people are sometimes the saddest.
ReplyDelete